Facebook?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wacebook.

I have it bookmarked as Fakebook. But really it's myspace that is uber fake IMO.

Catching up with people from years ago is great. Can't beat that. But if you don't want to use Facebook, you don't have to. It's no AHB that's for sure, but both have difference purposes.

An AHB fan page is a top idea. Share libraries of pics from the swaps, have then all together or whatever. Who knows. Let's knock it if doesn't work.

As for the nay-sayers - you must get sick of hearing about it, and some would not understand what the fuss is all about. Check it out. If it's not for you, leave it alone. It's a bit like Homebrewing. Great when we all talk about it, but boring for others. Knocking facebookers is like being a Mega Swiller and knocking HB.

:eek:

InCider.

The Official AussieHomeBrewer.com Facebook Fan Page can now be found here.

Doc

Surely if you are old enough to drink, you are too old to have a facebook page. I'm assuming we are all older than 14 here...

If not then LOL!!!!..LEET!!!! WTF!!!OMG!!!ORLY!!!!

I have it bookmarked as Fakebook. But really it's myspace that is uber fake IMO.

Catching up with people from years ago is great. Can't beat that. But if you don't want to use Facebook, you don't have to. It's no AHB that's for sure, but both have difference purposes.

An AHB fan page is a top idea. Share libraries of pics from the swaps, have then all together or whatever. Who knows. Let's knock it if doesn't work.

As for the nay-sayers - you must get sick of hearing about it, and some would not understand what the fuss is all about. Check it out. If it's not for you, leave it alone. It's a bit like Homebrewing. Great when we all talk about it, but boring for others. Knocking facebookers is like being a Mega Swiller and knocking HB.

:eek:

InCider.

Oops you must of missed my point that i actually have and use a wacebook account, i just love making names up for things innit.

facebook is fad, hopefully it will pass, like a bout of gastro

I'm on facebook, originally to keep in touch with a mate that's moved OS.
Strange but I registered with a bogus name, and entered bogus details about myself to every field (I was born in 1915 etc etc) and still people find me... how doe's that work?

I'm on facebook, originally to keep in touch with a mate that's moved OS.
Strange but I registered with a bogus name, and entered bogus details about myself to every field (I was born in 1915 etc etc) and still people find me... how doe's that work?
Did you use a real e-mail address by any chance?

forgot to add ive met up with many people people who ive lost contact with over the years, and its great. Old flat mates to old best friends from school. Its a great way to find people and learn everything about them.

cheers,kingy

p.s all you old fart home brewers need to get with the times lol :lol: Im sure yaz couldnt even send a sms yet. If ya know what sms stands for hahaha

Oops you must of missed my point that i actually have and use a wacebook account, i just love making names up for things innit.

Fents, we is dah facebook Selectahs! :D

And where I live it's better to be on Facebook than from NSW! :lol: Go the Kokoros! :lol:

InCider.

Facebook is for Weirdo's, Queers and Gimps..!!!! :angry:

Sqyre.. <_<

(hey sean, dont forget to add me to your Facebook friends list. ;) )

Facebook is for Weirdo's, Queers and Gimps..!!!! :angry:

Sqyre.. <_<

(hey sean, dont forget to add me to your Facebook friends list. ;) )

Glad I'm not the latter! I'm a Kokoros I tell ya!

But seriously Sqyre, wanna play poker later (texa holdem poker) we've got enough babies at the moment! :p

Glad I'm not the latter! I'm a Kokoros I tell ya!

But seriously Sqyre, wanna play poker later (texa holdem poker) we've got enough babies at the moment! :p

I'll see your Hunter and Archer and raise you a Stirling............

FROGMAN.

I found this web site after my 9th schooner.

www.offyourfacebook.com

edit.. Hey there really is a site! LOL

totally addicted to facebook, in fact i read AHB while pages load on face book and vise versa. Totally addicted to poker on facebook as well. Its great while sampling the home brew. :lol:

Facebook poker would have to be the slowest poker site I've played on.
You should try Party Poker, Poker Stars or the best one PKR.

Did you use a real e-mail address by any chance?
I think you have to? Otherwise how do you confirm the registration?
Anyway, I used a email address that was set up for those sites that are likely to spam(like yahoogroups and here... yes I do get more spam since registering here)... not my primary address that friends use.

Back