• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

F.S. STC 1000+ 2 probe version flashed unit.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattrox

Reaction score
I have an STC 1000+ unit that I used as a prototype for this project. This is the 2 probe version to monitor brew and fridge temperature, with settings to help reduce temperature overshoot. It has been wired up to light up a blue LED when the unit is cooling and red when heating.

It needs to be put into a project box and power points attached as outlined in the build thread.

I will flash it with 6 fermentation profiles of your choice.

Here is a user manual.
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/534ab806e4b021e125a9f826/t/53822ff0e4b0870ae9a58559/1401040880636/usermanual.pdf

Asking $20.

stc heating.jpg

stc cooling.jpg

stc case.jpg

Note: In the 1st 2 photos it has been powered via 5V DC and these wires are not attached anymore and the unit is sent as it looks like in the 3rd picture

Where are you located Mattrox?

So your making all of $2 of these? Id be happy to pay more (if i had any money). One suggestion, instead of just led lights id use led switches to switch the heating or cooling on/off. Depending on the beer/season i dont always use both at once and the plugs are a pain to get to. Not sure how feasible that is though.

nosco said:
So your making all of $2 of these? Id be happy to pay more (if i had any money). One suggestion, instead of just led lights id use led switches to switch the heating or cooling on/off. Depending on the beer/season i dont always use both at once and the plugs are a pain to get to. Not sure how feasible that is though.
Not really making any money. Just looking to get rid of a surplus unit.

Back