Estonian Homebrew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roo_dr

Reaction score
Went on a recent trip to the A. Le Coq Brewery in Tartu, Estonia, and happened upon this recipe for homebrew in their museum. A very modern brewery, producing a number of decent lagers and ales, and a very nice Porter! Unfortunately I was about a month too early for the yearly limited Xmas Porter, but there's a reason to return in itself!

(see attachments)
estonian_homebrew_1.jpg
estonian_homebrew_2.jpg

Went on a recent trip to the A. Le Coq Brewery in Tartu, Estonia, and happened upon this recipe for homebrew in their museum. A very modern brewery, producing a number of decent lagers and ales, and a very nice Porter! Unfortunately I was about a month too early for the yearly limited Xmas Porter, but there's a reason to return in itself!

(see attachments)
View attachment 42033
View attachment 42035
Nice. I have a book on the history of home brewing in Lithuania, unfortunate I cant read a word of it . :blink:
GB

Very nice. We didn't get to the brewery, but we certainly drank plenty of pints. Particularly in a bar just off the square with the statue of Oscar Wilde where we were paying about 50 pence a litre.

Back