Establishing A Craft Rewery In Uk

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feldon

caveat brasiator
Reaction score
FYI

TV program looking at funding the rescue of an old English house by establishing a craft brewery on site.

Sorry, looks like they've given the brewery idea the flick in favor of other money spinners (corporate events etc). Earlier when I saw the bloke attacking used kegs with a steam cleaner I thought it was a goer. Alas not to be.

Is this the shortest thread in the history of AHB?

:rolleyes:

However it would be good if similar brewing entrepreneurship existed in Australia. Shit I spelled entrepreneurship first time without the spell checker kicking in, life in the old dog yet :icon_drunk:

When we were kids we used to dream of a thread this short, in those days we were happy for the price of a cup of tea.

We dreamed of a cup of tea, in a cracked cup and all.

we lived in old water tank on the rubbish tip

When I was 7 years old and got home from hunting toads for tea in the swamp I used to say "Mam, will there ever come a day when we can live in an old cracked water tank a the tip?" and she always said "settle, lad, excitement always ends in tears"

When I was 7 years old and got home from hunting toads for tea in the swamp I used to say "Mam, will there ever come a day when we can live in an old cracked water tank a the tip?" and she always said "settle, lad, excitement always ends in tears"

When I was a lad 'twas a shoebox 'n road. Watertank? Sheer luxury!

Breadknife, breadknife...........well thats a fancy luxury aint it now.

Back