• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Entire Kegging Setup For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marlow_coates

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls,

So I am starting a part of my life where I will be moving towns every year, to every few months, for about 7-10 years, and have decided against carting all my kegging gear with me.
Bottles tend to suit my lifestyle and drinking habits much better, and it allows me to cut down to just 'brewing and fermenting' gear that I need to travel with.

So, For Sale, is my entire keg setup. It is tried, and true, and all works beautifully.

I am selling it as a whole setup, as the bother of selling each small peice seems too much work.
I live on the Northside of Brisbane, and will call those who PM me to arrange an inspection time.

So the setup includes:

6 x 19L cornelius kegs (all working well, recently polished by myself, but not a pro job by any means)
Keg_lineup.JPG
Edit: I know there are 8 kegs in the pic, but only 6 are for sale, as the other 2 are going to a mate.

1 fermenting / serving fridge (I use it for both, fridge is big and holds 4 kegs when serving, has not missed a beat since I have had it more than 10 years, but cannot guarantee its future endurance for obvious reasons)
Inside_fridge.JPG

1 celli tap (chrome) with shank, and appropriate attachments to run line from shank to keg (see Craftbrewer website)
(tap is installed into door of fridge as per photos, Gas line runs through side of fridge)

1 x 6.8L gas bottle (refilled 5kegs? ago, so practically full)
1x harris regulator - dual gauge

2x gas quick disconnects MFL
1x beer quick disconnect MFL
1x two-way divider (I use it for gas)
1x non-return valve (protects regulator from back flow if you forget to burp keg)

Price is $1000.

Not sure if I will get flamed for asking this price, but after writing up a list of parts and prices, it is pretty cheap deal for anyone who wants a complete, quality, kegging setup, that they can view working prior to buying.

I have several days off so am available to have you check the system out from this posting till Thursday arvo (anytime within reason), then I am out of town till Sunday night.

If you PM me with your phone number I will call you and we can arrange a time.
I live within 1km of Eagle Farm Racecourse on Northside of Brisbane.

Cheers,
Marlow

ps - more photos to follow
Edit was for photo of kegs

Here is the gas bottle, with regulator.
Never had a backwash as Ross put me onto the non return valve from day 1. Thanks Ross.
Gas_and_regulator.JPG

Here is the Shank Assembly through the door of the fridge.
Shank_assembly.JPG

more photos to come..

Here is the gas line through the wall of the fridge.
Gas_line_through_wall.JPG

Here is the Celli Tap out the door.
Celli_tap.JPG

one more photo to come...

And lastly an image of a Welsh Lion, I spray painted with a stencil (painstakingly homemade), onto the door.
Could easily be sprayed over if you wished.

Fridge_emblem.JPG

SOLD.

Thanks to all those who PM'd, and queried or offered.
It is going to a good home.

Marlow

Latest posts

Back