eBay Items II

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$73 looks pretty good to me, I've seen them go for over $150 on ebay.

If I needed one I'd easily pay $100 for one.

Linz said:
But muga....

Wont you need it for the new conical fermenter..s ????
[post="90500"][/post]​
I wish I had enough money to buy some conicals :(
I'll only get them if I open my own micro...

sluggerdog said:
$73 looks pretty good to me, I've seen them go for over $150 on ebay.

If I needed one I'd easily pay $100 for one.
[post="90581"][/post]​

When I imported 18 of them from the US 12 months ago they cost $60 each landed. Apparently supplies are drying up in the US.

Cheers
Paul

I tried ordering from brewersdiscount afer a number of email response NO MORE 3 GAL kegs.
I guess I only need one for parties really.

Just type birko into the sEbay search then.

Dual bottle regulator for LPG, just throw away the reg and put on the high pressure one and u can switch bottles mid boil with ease.

Dual Bottle Reg

http://tradingpost.com.au/browse.asp?State=QLD&sMsg=Search

It's not ebay but the trading post, 2 kegs for $75.0, if the link does not work type in 'kegs'. also I know of a guy selling a complete keg system north side of Brisbane, it has a fridge [2 kegs,reg,tap lines etc] for $350.0, he will sell it for $300.0 or less I am sure [problems at home :( ], he is in need of the cash...I only wish I had it. :unsure: :( email me for info [Brisbane area]

Cheap stanless pots:

pot1.jpg

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BRAND-NEW-4-PIECE-K...1QQcmdZViewItem

PZ.

I've been looking at thoes pots, but I wonder what the quality is like.. has anyone got them from this seller before?

The ones I bid on (and won) just ended...will advise on quality once they arrive.

Obviously the largest one will be good for boiling wort...the rest I'll use for making sauces and soups :D

PZ.

I have a very similar set I was using for my partials. They are fine.
You will also find many uses for them if yoy move into AG as well.

johnno

Sorry Muga, but I got a bit carried away and jumped the gun there.

Although I did the actual eBay "buying", they are in fact a Christmas present to me :)

Obviously I won't be able to report on use until after then...but I'll definitely sneak a peek when they arrive :ph34r:

PZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back