• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but the gap setting looks fairly ordinary <_<

Thats what I thought too but surely it can be adjusted and evened out? I was more concerned with the fact that they state that is designed for hand cranking only and using a motorised device will void warranty.

Cheers

Thats what I thought too but surely it can be adjusted and evened out? I was more concerned with the fact that they state that is designed for hand cranking only and using a motorised device will void warranty.

Cheers
I reckon just spend the extra and get a monster mill or similar. Monster for one, gives you pointers on how to go about motorising it!

Yep, I have 2 and they are JG compatible and work great. A bit like the good quality NRV I got from CB, you clip in and it holds, you depress the end and you can pull the line out.

No issue so far, and I like the fact that I can turn off an empty keg, but keep the co2 that's already there in it. When it's time to refill, use the PRV to let the C02 out and fill keg.

Goomba

Latest posts

Back