• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ebay.jpg

Sqyre... :lol:

That screams bargain! :p A 50's era fridge that keeps beer cold, and elecricity bills through the roof too mabye.

That screams bargain! :p A 50's era fridge that keeps beer cold, and elecricity bills through the roof too mabye.

Wanna know something funny?

My great-grandmother's fridge, bought in 1960 and in continuous use since, was running fine in my apartment until three years ago when my new gf (now my wife) insisted on a new fridge.

The new 'power efficient' Korean made, mega-bucks fridge costs about triple to run and is noisier. Go figure.

Cheers - Fermented.

PS - Gave it away... wish I had kept it for brew related stuff...

EDIT: Fixed punkchuation.
EDIT2: And no, I'm not illiterate. The deliberate spelling error above is my warped sense of humour and a couple of beers at play. :D

Good story fermented.

I too have parted ways with the odd fridge here and there, now only to wish i'd kept them as brewing tools.

Bummer about the vintage fridge

Bowie

What a Bargain... <_< Love his method of trying to sell it and how he puts the Brew down on Sunday and you are drinking the best beer by Saturday.....

LINK

:icon_cheers: CB

What a Bargain... <_< Love his method of trying to sell it and how he puts the Brew down on Sunday and you are drinking the best beer by Saturday.....

LINK

:icon_cheers: CB

"its fast when you heat the wert" :icon_drunk:
"25c a scooner" lurve the speelink

Gold!!

The speelink ???? What about the maphematiks a scooner is 425ml :icon_drunk:

Back