• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my fridge

Hi just listed this on ebay.

I am open for offers from the AHB community as long as they come prior to the first bid.
PM me for any further details if you want.

Cheers :icon_cheers:
Reg
Just giving this a bump for the weekend crowd.

Finishes Monday arvo.
Already had a bloke just want the freezer and not the beer stuff so that may become available if it goes that way.
Rather it go as one lot though, to a brewer.

$378 What a bargain.

Spewing I forgot to look last night due to the footy.
Whoever got that could have an awesome kegging set up with heaps of storage for anything.

Damn the bulldogs

I was the lucky one thought i had no chance of getting it, guess to many people where watching the footy. My chest freezer died last week so this will replace it and store spare kegs and bottles for CCing. So stoked now I just have to do the whirlwind trip over to Melb to pick it up.

Not bad, but it won't stay that price for long. For anyone wondering, niagara park is just West of The Entrance, North of Gosford

Not bad, but it won't stay that price for long. For anyone wondering, niagara park is just West of The Entrance, North of Gosford

There goes my chance of keeping that one under the radar.

Just a few streets away from me too
:D

56 Long neck COOPERS CROWN home brew bottles 750ml

and

112 Long neck COOPERS CROWN home brew bottles 750ml

have a search for them - for some reason I cant get the link right.

I can't believe people would pay $50 for 50 empty bottles!!!

Just go around the block on recycling night!!

Or buy a case and you at least get 12 FULL ones

3000W elements , but the seller states 10A plug. That would need to be changed to a 15A plug with bigger earth pin to be legal. 10A still works though!
it would be touch and go as the 3000w might trip the circuit as it should be pulling about 12amp? ive just had a dedicated 15amp circuit put in my house to run my 3600w element.

Back