• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Chaps,

This is my listing, thought I would give it some more exposure!

Linky Linky

Cheers
DK

It looks a lovely shade of puke. Did you get it done professionally ?

Best of luck with it ! I'd buy it if I was closer !

:huh: Have a bleeding ulcer, FGZ? :unsure:

:icon_offtopic: No, just an eye for detail and artistic ability to match. I won first prize in kindergarten for drawing snail shells !!!

this heat exchanger looks interesting! possible other use as well?? (linking won't work 4 me so here is the ebay ID number)

Item number: 330203395502

this heat exchanger looks interesting! possible other use as well?? (linking won't work 4 me so here is the ebay ID number)

Item number: 330203395502

Link

Wow that thing is F'ing cool.. I want one! no room or finances though!

Link

Wow that thing is F'ing cool.. I want one! no room or finances though!

Looks like you will also need a chain block and tackle to lift...

2f93_1.JPG

ss conical fermenter, landed in Oz for 316,40 US

item 290197852572

or search conincal

check it out,looks good

ss conical fermenter, landed in Oz for 316,40 US

item 290197852572

or search conincal

check it out,looks good

mmm, polished stainless :icon_drool2:

Large Stock Pot

Sunbury, Victoria
I asked whether it was ss or ali. and told em I would check when I picked it up should i be successful in bidding. this was the response.

"Thanks for your interest. It is aluminium made. I would be checking any time before bidding, coz once I won the item I have to pay for it" what the?!!
once he's won it, he has to pay for it? Im thinking maybe the guy doesnt speak good english and means that if I win the bid I have to pay for it regardless. well I'll tell you what if he had of said it was ss and it ended being ali, I certainly wouldn't be paying for it.

It would make a nice mash tun for me though.....

wow thats a detailed ebay posting. I got excited when I saw it was for melbourne. but alas too small a setup and Im going no chill. Not a bad setup for someone wanting small batch AG
Hey guys, that's my lister.

SWMBO put the skid$ on my upgrade to 100L; gotta sell off so I can grab a couple of other bits and bobs.

I'm happy to post anywhere in Australia at buyers expense, shipping cost only (no handling). Happy to get weight/size totals and shoot you a postage quote based on your postal code.

Any questions, just PM or reply here.

Cheers,
reVox

Back