• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The disconnects look like the cheap crappy ones that everyone was having problems with a few months ago (you can tell by the white gas disconnector)
I'd either be prepared to replace it immediately, or ask them if they've gone back to the decent CMB or Cornelius brand ones

sp0rk said:
The disconnects look like the cheap crappy ones that everyone was having problems with a few months ago (you can tell by the white gas disconnector)
I'd either be prepared to replace it immediately, or ask them if they've gone back to the decent CMB or Cornelius brand ones
The last ones I got from CB were that colour.

sp0rk said:
C'mon sp0rk, it says, it's all you need to make great beer!! I especially love this bit

"We are so confident that we will replace swap or refund any beer that you make that leaves you disappointed" :blink:

Saw that just then and was going to post it. seems too good to be true...

someone better snap it up

Saw that just then and was going to post it. seems too good to be true...

someone better snap it up

Parks said:
4 tap lancer fonts new, the guy has 6 of them available starting at $150. 2 of them include taps. GOGOGO.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beer-Font-Lancer-Pacific-4-Tap-T-bar-New-6-available-but-only-2-with-taps-/261219227517?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1123

Cheers Parks!
I bought one today. Just picked it up. Brand spanking new, new taps, everything still in the box. FLOODED TOO. It's purdy.
Now I have 10 taps. Another bar project coming up. Fun times.
I owe you a beer or two when you're down my way Parks.

Back