• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission..

I'm just trying to think of what I can sell to justify the purchase. Dual mortgages and a child pending make for interesting challenges when it comes to expensive hobbies.

Id jump on it if i could but i dont have the time or money atm. It would make a great kegmenter :(

I'm after a kegmenter, would it be good for smaller 22L batches?
It'd be fine, plus when you decide to upgrade to double batches you don't have to upgrade your vessel!
(I said when, not if)

It'd be fine, plus when you decide to upgrade to double batches you don't have to upgrade your vessel!
(I said when, not if)
Any better than a regular 50L keg? Fair bit more expensive...

Only better because it needs no work/conversion on it. It has all the posts and an easy to use lid. Appart from the lid i think you van still buy the other parts from GnG. More options. If you have the cash make him an offer on 2. Fermenter and bright/serving tank ;). I love dreaming with other people's money.

Yeah, $150 is the used, rebuilt rate. I got mine for $40-60 used, not rebuilt.

I usually do single batches in mine, but have done some 30L batches. I don’t think double-batch would work, which is the advantage of a 55L kegmenter. I haven’t tried Ferm-Cap.

I've done a 40L batch in one and it was tight. Did a blow off tube to a bottle for the first few days. Didn't get any foam in the bottle but I'm sure it would have been pushing the limits.

Got my kegs VERY CHEAP, almost got paid to take them. Stoked.

NEW10 10% OFF sitewide
This offer commences at 10.00 (AEDT) on 2 January 2018 and ends at 23.59 (AEDT) on 5 January 2018 (“Offer Period”).The offer entitles you to 10% off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) when you spend $75 or more in one transaction.

NEW10 10% OFF sitewide
This offer commences at 10.00 (AEDT) on 2 January 2018 and ends at 23.59 (AEDT) on 5 January 2018 (“Offer Period”).The offer entitles you to 10% off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) when you spend $75 or more in one transaction.
FYI that offer appears to be targeted, not all members can use it.

Back