• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mardoo said:
Old kegs

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kew-east/other-tools-diy/kegs-bargain-50-each/1054245555

I went today and picked up the old Tooth barrel shown in the ad.

There's also a 22 litre in good condition, but not being a kegger I can't speak to the seals.

And there is a matched set of 3 old 12 gallon??? kegs. Two of them look pretty solid internally, the third I'm not so sure of, but if you were turning it upside down to use bottom outlet it would likely be fine. I'm nowhere near a 3v keg build, but would have definitely considered the three if I were. Then again I don't know shit from Shinola.

She would likely let them go for less. She definitely wants to get rid of them.
The three kegs are still available. I went back and got the 22L for pressurized fermentation experiments. Thanks Masters!

Don't really need any kegs, but at the price I might have to grab 5.

just saw them on ebay myself.. Awesome price, questionable quality. You may get one thats bonzer, you may get one of the duds. Cheaper price = less QC.

Not much of an issue with the ability to cover them for next to nix... Let me know how it goes if you get one.. Did you confirm size, as one feedback stated it was much smaller.

Contacted the Victoria point guy, he has someone from the Goldy ringing him back. If the guy doesn't get back to him they are mine :) fingers crossed!

Back