• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
surly said:
Yes, quite a few on here have. There are a few threads somewhere.
I bought the 38L pot with crab cooker and burner from Rays when on sale. Was about 180 if I remember right.
Cool. Can't seem to find any of the other threads on these... Can anyone help me out?

Camo1234 said:
How many kegs can you fit in it without a collar? I am looking for a cc/lagering freezer.
I usually have 4 on the bottom and one on the step (with a collar), not sure if it would take 6. It would fit 4 without a collar and you could still put a 9ltr on the step.

Mine is a 215ltr - I think there is also a 216ltr model but pretty sure the same applies to both. One is narrower than the other (the 215 I think).

Here's an old pic of mine with nothing on the step.

n6p0tv.jpg

Neighbours fridge, helpful ND mate styles:

HERE

PM me and offer $50 - its yours.

Edit: Tippin you could get 4 cornies in it - can check if needed.

That's upside down. Those things are awesome for a keezer or ferm fridge, whatever. You're an awesome neighbour!

GrumpyPaul said:
Anyone for an esky with a HUGE hole in it?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Portable-Cooler-specially-designed-for-the-new-Tap-King-Draught-Beer-Dispenser-/221329010564?pt=AU_Barware&hash=item33883caf84#ht_833wt_1170

For those that can be bothered its an esky with a massive hole for your TAP King to poke through.

Pure Genius I say.
They're claiming it's not just an esky with a hole in it
It sure looks like that to me...
with the addition of a ring of polypipe, I guess

That cooler looks familiar... Like the one I got from Kmart for about 20 bucks... Good luck to then I reckon.

Back