• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either way, assuming the bottom diametre is between 300 and 600 mm the volume will range between 130 and 225 litres
You'll probably want a 200L olive drum to ferment it in. Strewth, you'd need two bags of grain for that baby.
I hope they fit in your car when you pick them up from Marrickville
or are they to small??

From the listing: NOTE: SOME OUT OF SHAPE

Sam

I'd say they mean "OUT OF ROUND", not tapered......meaning the top end(opening) isnt perfectly round...otherwise..wheres the third dimension to it?? eg: top dia, bottom dia and height????

700 litre chest freezer in The Oaks, NSW link.

Currently at $300 with 3 days to go. Looks like it would hold a year's worth of kegs (for me at least).

700 litre chest freezer in The Oaks, NSW link.

Currently at $300 with 3 days to go. Looks like it would hold a year's worth of kegs (for me at least).
Funny. its the exact same freezer I have. It looks a little newer though. great size. you can wasily fit 8kegs and plenty of room for cold conditioning/storing wort.

Funny. its the exact same freezer I have. It looks a little newer though. great size. you can wasily fit 8kegs and plenty of room for cold conditioning/storing wort.

If only it was closer. Bit hard to find stuff like that near Mildura!

KELVINATOR 210L CHEST FREEZER

Caloundra, Queensland, Australia

$102 with 5 hours to go

http://tinyurl.com/4qap8j

Well worth a bid

Batz

not a bad pick up for someone starting out linky

Homebrew starter kit (fermentor etc) with 130 bottles - $100. Redcliff QLD

PID? type temp controller. link. Currently $11.35
WTF?
It sold for almost $180, when an identical new one from Auberins would have cost half that, delivered from the US!
Sometimes I just don't understand these bidding frenzies - suckers end up paying far more than they should.
A bit similar to the hop rhizome madness at the moment....

A slightly modified 48l keg. LOL
Would you trust that weld job ???
:ph34r:
Mind you Lethalcorpse might gain some inspiration with the shelf :lol: .
Picture_2.png

HUGE home brew setup. Includes plenty of stuff such as mush tun, SS bits and peices. Worth checking out if your in Melbourne.

Linky

mofo of burners there. hmm can I afford $200? if only to carve off and sell in bits to AHb blokes....

Back