• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bridges said:
BLING stainless conical fermenter Sydney.
Note: Fitted with a blow off tube connection, blow-off control valve and Ball Lock gas post to allow pressure transfer and carbonation.

This is a serious unit. As prev mentioned, Mark is making space, and clearing for his shop move.
You can actually carbonate and pressurize your beer in the unit.

if I had the money, etc, etc... but I have a previous commitment to my 10-tap keg freezer!

Les the Weizguy said:
Note: Fitted with a blow off tube connection, blow-off control valve and Ball Lock gas post to allow pressure transfer and carbonation.

This is a serious unit. As prev mentioned, Mark is making space, and clearing for his shop move.
You can actually carbonate and pressurize your beer in the unit.

if I had the money, etc, etc... but I have a previous commitment to my 10-tap keg freezer!
Legally only if its a certified pressure vessel, if not advertised as I would so no you cant.
Just being safe !
Nev

Gryphon Brewing said:
Legally only if its a certified pressure vessel, if not advertised as I would so no you cant.
Just being safe !
Nev
With no pressure relief valve then you would assume that its definitely not a pressure vessel and definitely not safe.

I saw that one last night. Don't like the sound of the mild steel base though. Might make some good beer for girls with plenty of iron in it.

mash head said:
I saw that one last night. Don't like the sound of the mild steel base though. Might make some good beer for girls with plenty of iron in it.
I think they mean a mild steel stand, and the tank is all stainless.

That make a lot more sense. Stainless and mild don't weld too good.

Latest posts

Back