• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha yeah, why do you think he's auctioning them ;) Plus even if there were a few c02's in there, you'd still have the rest of the pile to deal with which would be way more than you'd need, even around the house.

Im not interested as its from down south but be carefull folks. It costs to dispose of out of date extinguishers.
Cant see any CO2s in that pic. Just sayin be carefull.
Daz

well one local fire EX bloke here seems to have no trouble selling out of date (empty) fire ex's to the scrap merchant for $$$

saw him there with a whole van full of emptys and i have seen whole skips of fire ex's at the scrap yard

if your paying for "disposal" your getting ripped off

20L stainless steel containers cheap in Perth. Just wish they were a bit larger, but someone might find a use. Seems too good to pass up. Could be good for a fermenter for those who do smaller batches

Gumtree stainless containers

Indeed mate might have to grab a couple

keith if you are going to grab a couple grab us one and see if he would do 3 for 100...

then i'll pick up off you when i am up instead of trying to get it sent down here.....

I don't know what I'd use it for, but you'd never get anything manufactured in stainless for that price.

They look pretty good, I think i'll just get a couple anyway

Latest posts

Back