• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm yet to hear back on it but Ur welcome to grab a few if u like :) I hardly have enough bottles, let enough space :p

much appreciated, let me know when you have them and how many you would like to sell-off

Picked up two of these today. great kegs for $60 each with new seal kits :beerbang:

I just bought a CPBF from another seller, I could have saved a few bucks buying from this guy.

Still I have a way of doing my purchases the week before that particular item goes on sale somewhere else.

Batz

I just bought a CPBF from another seller, I could have saved a few bucks buying from this guy.

Still I have a way of doing my purchases the week before that particular item goes on sale somewhere else.

Batz

Know the feeling, the joys of being an impulse buyer

Saw this on Evil bay (have edited for the important bits) , sounds pretty good and looks like you can contact him directly to negotiate ( in Palmwoods)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/5-Ball-lock-home-br...=item3a5ec6a10f

<H1 class=vi-is1-titleH1>5 Ball lock home brew kegs plus 60 litres brewing drum

5 x Home brew kegs ball lock,
Plus 4 cans of tooheys draught,
plus spare drums with hydrometers caps numberous extras
also included is a a filter which can be used for filter beer from kegs for s clearer beer,
Also included is various ball lock fittings and taps, non return valves etc
Included is a 60 litre brewing drum , big enough to do 3 kegs at a time,
I also have a all fridge with 2 taps on the front available on request forsale,
fridge will easy fit 4 kegs or a 50 litre and a 20 litre
any questions my number is 0421540527
Must sell moving to smaller place.
reasonable offers considered
</H1>

Grey's, 4 large stainless pots, it looks like the lids are listed in a separate lot further down the page.
Queensland pick-up

http://www.graysonline.com/sale.aspx?id=75...isbane%20Pickup

Batz

Hey that is a good link BAtz. That came from my work. I was wondering how they sell it. And yeah they have a ton of gear, sometimes we get first dibs before they give it to someone else to sell. There are a few good items there.
Cheers for the link
Chucka

I can do a double batch of a cpa clone (roughly 8kg grain) in my 67L pot. Its a close fit when mashing but other than that its fine. I BIAB.

Back