Early Morning Wake Up Call

• Thread starter Jovial_Monk
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear JM, lowlife bastards! :angry: At least the place didn't get completely trashed and you didn't lose heaps of stock. Certainly sounds like a stupid mofo anyway! RDWHAHB mate. :chug:

Sorry to hear about the break in. Hope the rego is helpful in catching the bastid!

C&Doublebollocks
TDA

Jovial_Monk said:
Doubtless, those like Chiller, Pedro and Pint of Lager will think this is good fun, bah!

Jovial Monk
JM,

I don't have a very high regard for you and after a stupid statement like that it has slipped further.

I don't see anything funny in you getting broken into. In fact I sympathise with you on that score.

Reality check JM -- grow up.

Chiller

Keep us up to date on this Tom, we would all love to hear about how the bloke gets caught, and then let off because he was an only child or some such crap.

dreamboat

A thought

My folks own a hardware /paint business in Melb....Been broken into 15 times 8 years....

ALWAYS leave at least $50 in gold in an open till draw..... Junkies will grab and bolt...

In the early days of the business we left nothing in the locked register and after they smashed it trying to get to draw ($2000) to replace ... they kicked over a few 10 and 4ltr paint cans on the way out...

Much easier to coff up $50 bills (Insured) than to spend a whole day cleaning up the mess sometimes..

just a thought...

I have always left the till drawer open, with only the silver coins in it, the note clamps in the up position to show nothing left in note compartments

Now take all money home, take cash drawer out of till and put on counter, in full view of the windows.

Worst part, apart from the mess, bozo took the handset of my new cordless phone, plus a mobile phone that wasn't working and that had a CHIP card about to expire!

Legalise drugs I say, sell good quality heroin for minimum price. No market left for dealers and cops can start doing useful things instead of losing the "War on Drugs"

JM

Nah.....put ground glass and cyanide powder in the junk.....dead junkies dont buy twice!!!!!

Sorry for the shop getting broken into JM, not suprised to see though in my absence that you havent changed a bit.