Dry yeast list

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewermp

Reaction score
Hi guys I've done a bit of googling for my answer but have come up short. I am looking for a list of dry yeasts that are available with information about each of them I.e type, name and optimum fermentation range.

Essentially one of my upcoming brews is using wb-06 and its a hefe, my other brew will be a honey wheat beer. I want to keep my ferment fridge at 22.5c. But as I'm a fairly new brewer I don't have the knowledge to know what yeast will ferment at that temp.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Just have a look at Fermentis website and it will have the info you need. Add a bookmark to it and you will slowly build up a lot of bookmarked pages for your own technical library of websites.

Also the Lallemand/Danstar website, plus Mangrove Jack's.
The MJ info sheets are a little vague on some specs, however their range is newish and has some interesting options.

FWIW, i'd look at Saison/Belgian yeasts for warmer ferments - namely Belle Saison (Lallemand/Danstar) and M27 Belgian Ale (MJ). I've used the Belle saison & it's excellent ramping from 22°C to 27‡C over a few days. I'm about to try the M27.

When I get the chance I might make a spreadsheet for nubs like me.

Latest posts

Back