Drum Smoker Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenderloins

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDJ

Reaction score
Smoked up some chicken tenderloins seasoned lightly with "vegeta" seasoning and then wrapped in bacon, used 2 biscuits of plum tree wood on top of the coals in the drum smoker and cooked the chicken with some buttered corn in foil.
family is stoked!! it tasted like a cross between chiken and ham so we have christened it "cham" corn was delicious, next batch will be half chook fillets topped with diced onion, jalepeno chillis and cream cheese then wrapped in bacon and smoked :p

2008_0218tenderschickensmoked0001.JPG

Got 2 batches of beef jerky to smoke tommorrow, a batch of AG English county best bitter to brew and a lamb spit roast for dinner, gonna be a good day B)

Mate, they look fantastic. My company HQ is in Mornington and I'm down several times per year. Next time I'll be around for some of those and some bitter :p

Mate, they look fantastic. My company HQ is in Mornington and I'm down several times per year. Next time I'll be around for some of those and some bitter :p
no worries Duff, just give me about 4 weeks notice and I'll make sure Ive got some brew on tap B)

cheers Steve