Don't Let The Wife In The Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
Honey, do you know where my mash stirrer is?

paint_stirrer.jpg

Not happy!!!

QldKev

Unfortunatly, the kitchen is my brewery, and I'm quite happy for her to be in there as much as she likes :ph34r:

WTF is that thing anyway? Apart from a mash stirer

Very clever indeed. I like it

Honey, do you know where my mash stirrer is?

View attachment 46055

Not happy!!!

QldKev

Sheesh you got so upset you had to 'mark your territory'? I wouldn't say that is weak as piss, it looks more like weak piss. Nice stream flow though, you must've been busting huh? :p

Did she use it for paint?

Yep, now she owes me a new one.

Sheesh you got so upset you had to 'mark your territory'? I wouldn't say that is weak as piss, it looks more like weak piss. Nice stream flow though, you must've been busting huh? :p

roflmao, I didn't see that one coming. But now you've mentioned it how did I miss that.

QldKev

unless she's bringing food for me and my mates, a clean blue singlet, collecting glasses or desperately needs advice from my big man brain, my wife is banished from the man-cave.

unless she's bringing food for me and my mates, a clean blue singlet, collecting glasses or desperately needs advice from my big man brain, my wife is banished from the man-cave.

An attitude like that swiftly gets me banished from the woman cave.
;)

An attitude like that swiftly gets me banished from the woman cave.
;)

The furry cave?

The scary point is Kev's missus is tool literate!
It's kinda sexy when chicks know how and do use tools, correctly. Sorta like that hot chick at the hardware store who knows about tools and can answer any question you fire at her, dammed hot. But it is also like a lioness at the zoo. Sure they're fun to look at and you'd love to be able to take one for a walk down the street and your mates sure would be really impressed if you did, but deep down you know you wouldn't really want to own one because at some point it is going to end badly.
Hot female tradies on the other hand, well that is the stuff of wetdreams...

my missus knows how anal i am so although she is busting at the seems to touch, she doesnt!!!

time to get yourself a nice stainless one, one too heavy for her to use! That one is too small for your pot anyway

Just showed my Mrs this. She said even though she hasn't met your Mrs & is sure she is lovely, she says you need a new wife as she should know that what you use for brewing is not to be touched!

LOL

Funny thing is my wife works for Bunnings, and still didn't even bring a new one home today!

But I may try and find a longer one as this one was about 100mm too short for the current pot.

QldKev

Funny thing is my wife works for Bunnings, and still didn't even bring a new one home today!

But I may try and find a longer one as this one was about 100mm too short for the current pot.

QldKev

Bunnings (at least the two near me) didn't have any decent mash mixing paint stirrers. I had to go to a paint store.

Back