Diggers Shafted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brew dogs sink the bismark for me thanks ;)

yeah true hoohaaman I think all wars are a load of crap alot of old ones are religious driven and alot of new ones are money driven, I guess as a neutral country with nothing major happening to us directly it seems a bit stupid to make enemies to fight some one elses war. But they have to keep allies otherwise we would be screwed if something happened here. Just think war is a load of crap that could be prevented without money, power or religious hungry leaders

wether you agree with the war or not,these guys are putting there lives on the line daily and deserve our respect. give the poor bastards a slab of good beer for christmas ffs.imo they have earnt all of that and more.

wether you agree with the war or not,these guys are putting there lives on the line daily and deserve our respect. give the poor bastards a slab of good beer for christmas ffs.imo they have earnt all of that and more.

THIS

Been lurking for sometime now but had to comment. 1st up it is a muslim country and they don't drink much. So when in Rome...... They must be fools to think that they are going to be looked after. The pay is crap and so are the conditions. They are not there to protect me so why should I pay for their beer. I hear there is lot of ill-eagle drugs there. so do as the afghans do.

I couldn't let this one go. These men and women will not be on the piss in public, outraging the local muslims. They will be having a max of two cans of beer in their secure area after they come off patrol or off sentry duty. I hope that they know that they are not there to protect you. What was the most dangerous thing you ever did - post on this site? If you are an Australian you are an ungrateful arsehole, if not go somewhere else. (By the way, what do sick eagles have to do with drugs?).

I dont agree with the war. But I did say I agree they should be allowed a beer and prob more important to them they should be allowed to see the families. I aint saying they deserve nothing they deserve everything by my eyes I just dont agree on the people higher up. they have to suffer for other peoples discussions. Its not like suffer like you gotto work 12 hour days for 14 days straight they can (and some will) die over there I feel sorry for there friends and family.

They have my up most respect and I think they are so brave for what they do just feel for them thats all and def dont agree why wars are started but its not my choice if I get flamed for these thought then I dont give a **** what you think.

kelby green i am sorry if you thought i was having a go at you i wasnt. my post was aimed squarly at booargys comments. for what its worth i dont agree with the iraq/afganistan wars but these blokes dont get to pick and choose wich country or war they get sent to, but do fight in australias name with upmost honour regardless.

Is it possible to organise a bulk-buy to an address in the 'stan? Reckon there's a fair few of us here willing to put in to that one.

Raise your glasses on Saturday to all those who can't, whether you believe in the cause or not, they are all Heroes.

yeah. I thought you was addressing me lol yeah I think booargys comments was a bit out of line but I tend to ignore stuff like that. At least now days people get to chose if they go into the army old days if you was over 19 or something you had to go. Still I feel for them. I have 2 family members on my side and 2 on misses side that been to war and I have worked for a guy been at war and 3 of them was spies in Vietnam things they went threw, but you go trace the records of there time and 3 years are missing and to ask them is one big mind freak cant imagine what they went threw and dont wish it on any one.

Latest posts

Back