Dayboro Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kohna said:
Does anyone have the results for the Dayboro Show home brew comp?

Was looking for them the other day, I will send the organiser an email I think, thoiught she would have posted them somewhere by now though.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1405427815.811201.jpg

Curious to know how the Champion Brewer was figured out. :blink:

Donske said:
Haha, here I was feeling good about myself.

Jerks.
Haha I'm just jealous. No-one entered a pilsener at all in the samford show, I was like damn, I could have scored 1 pt and taken it out. You succeeded at my plan :D

Foxfire said:
Haha I'm just jealous. No-one entered a pilsener at all in the samford show, I was like damn, I could have scored 1 pt and taken it out. You succeeded at my plan :D
Haha, nah, Janelle was looking for more entries at the last PUBS meeting so I threw in a bottle of the mild I brewed for the case swap.

No genius plan involved unfortunately.

browndog said:
I think it is just the highest score of the day, but I could be totally wrong

Natdene said:
I think it is just the highest score of the day, but I could be totally wrong
Negative, traditionally it revolves around the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placings in the categories,

browndog said:
Champion brewer got 2 firsts and 2 seconds. The list is in order of entry # not place getting.

browndog said:
Negative, traditionally it revolves around the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placings in the categories,
yep I read the post wrong!

bradsbrew said:
Champion brewer got 2 firsts and 2 seconds. The list is in order of entry # not place getting.
There you go, didn't even notice that.

Foxfire said:
Do you have the Samford results?

kohna said:
Do you have the Samford results?
No I don't have the results. That was just from talking to Scott on the day, haven't heard anything since.

Back