"david" Kegging System

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking for a fridge setup on ebay and came across this. It says it is setup for a "david" system but could be converted to a regular setup.

Has anyone ever heard of this before? If so, what sort of kegs would it fit?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Heineken-Keg-Fridge...=item415600bb64

I wonder if he meant to say "draft". I'v never heard of a david system and neither has google.

I found these Kegerators on a US site which says that they don't use electricity, but nitrogen to cool the keg.

The keg coupling is called a BeerTender an is unique to Heineken DraughtBeer.

If this was a 240v system it might make a decent purchase.

My only other concern is that these were made to fit 2 Heineken draught kegs or "logs" side by side. My understanding is that they are very small, but I can't seem to find anything more about them.

They are designed to take the empty keg back to your local pub and they have a swap and go setup for US$45.

Brewjohno.

Sent the seller a message.

It is 240v.

It is a draught system not david.

Apparently got lost in translation from what the husband told the wife to type.

just get the dimensions of the inside, I don't think they take a corny.

Hi Rob

Bonj has axed that you stop posting so frivously....

Where you been big fella?

And if you spend $8k on that heap of ... beauty, we'll be at your place in two weeks time to break it in.

I'm like a tyre on a Beemer, keeping a low profile... :ph34r:

If I had 8 grand to spend I can assure you it would be on something a tad more useful than The Spa-Beer-Q! Anyway, I've got a dam with brown snakes and yabbies I can sit and drink in if I want to feel all tropical and sophisticated.

Just watch those yabbies don't pinch your nuts.

Anyway, I've got a dam with brown snakes and yabbies I can sit and drink in if I want to feel all tropical and sophisticated.

Sounds like the business! We'll come and get all sophisticated with you sometime B)

Anytime G, there's space for a few sleepovers and plenty of entertainment options.

You're an old-skool raver from back in the day, right? I'll get the records and SL1200s out and we can annoy the neighbours with a bit of doof-doof B)

Anytime G, there's space for a few sleepovers and plenty of entertainment options.

You're an old-skool raver from back in the day, right? I'll get the records and SL1200s out and we can annoy the neighbours with a bit of doof-doof B)

Jolly Roger 'Acidman' on repeat! :lol:

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-wind!

(I think that's InCider in the red outfit)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back