Dan Murphy's In Kensington Nsw

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to Dan Murphy at eastwood yesterday, great beer perv

6 Pk of Pilsner urqell $13.90 That is about $5 cheaper than a Squires 6pk!
4 Pk Schwelmer Pils 500ml swing tops $14.90

Now I just need time to enjoy them!
Cheers
Gerard

My local dan murphy's is having an oktoberfest beer sale. I asked one of the guys how long it was going to last, seeing octoberfest has already finished, and he looked at me as if I was a few sandwiches short of a picnic and said, till the end of october.

I was going to ask him why belgian beers were on sale in celebration of oktoberfest, but then shut my mouth when I saw hoegaarden by the case for 50 bucks. (usually 78)

I think I'm going to go back in and by a dozen chimay grand reserve to cellar. I've been meaning to do it but I'm not sure whether any would last the 5 years you're supposed to do it for... :party:

Might be worth a look, but I'm not sure whether it would be state wide or maybe just limited to certain stores that are overstocked on their imported beer.

Mic

However BWS if you ask for a wet flavoured rather then dry flavoured Shiraz, they'd look at you like your from Mars.

Again, I'm taxed to think of a sweet shiraz. I'm no wine expert, but maybe you'd be looking for a late harvest shiraz, displaying fruity notes, but they're not really bang in the middle of the Shiraz style.

A sparkling burgundy could be an example of a sweet shiraz. But you are right PM, reds normally are fermented to dryness.

Latest posts

Back