• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Crown Seal King Browns For Salewns For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoonta

Reaction score
Hi Guys I have rougfly 60 coppers king browns for sale in perth W.a pm for price and detailes of were to pick up from

bump I am thinking $50 for the lot

Try giving them away. Many people give away home brew bottles away for free here, generally a few Home Brew's are exchanged and that is all. You got them by drinking "Coppers" so it's a little rude trying to sell them to other homebrewers.

there not mine as I have given away a shit load of bottles these are a mates of mine that is trying to sell them

there not mine as I have given away a shit load of bottles these are a mates of mine that is trying to sell them

Tell your mate that he should give them away too, and maybe stop thinking that you want $50 for your 'mates' (aka your) bottles?

In a market economy, supply and demand will determine the price at which a product is sold. Jesus, let the man sell bottles for whatever he wants. If the demand isn't there, he either won't sell them or he'll drop his price until he does. Not everything in homebrewing needs to be altruistic. Some people sell things to raise money to buy other bits of brewing equipment. It's all fair. I bought a mash tun, a chiller coil, a boil kettle and an urn at different times, and I never expected the owner to give it away for free.

In a market economy, supply and demand will determine the price at which a product is sold. Jesus, let the man sell bottles for whatever he wants. If the demand isn't there, he either won't sell them or he'll drop his price until he does. Not everything in homebrewing needs to be altruistic. Some people sell things to raise money to buy other bits of brewing equipment. It's all fair. I bought a mash tun, a chiller coil, a boil kettle and an urn at different times, and I never expected the owner to give it away for free.

Thanks Mate just trying to help out my Dad dont need all this bullshit in the skip thay go

Someone on freecycle sent a message wanting 20 odd king browns just today.

Thanks Mate just trying to help out my Dad dont need all this bullshit in the skip thay go

Not having a go at you but if they cant be sold then why not give them away instead of binning them? At the end of the day they are just packaging rubbish to most people, not some sort of investment decision that the buyer of the beer that was inside them based his purchase on.

most of us would just toss bottles in the bin..pubs and clubs have to pay for them to be removed..as we all know coopers bottles are good....Spoonta dont throw them..theres bottles on ebay for $5 a dozen..so why not sell them there

83c each for the best HB bottles known to man and you guys are whinging?

Don't chuck 'em, Spoonta. Someone who isn't a douche will see this and appreciate them.

Yeah some people give them away and that is nice of them but some people also give away rhizomes - should we start shit-canning anyone who sells them for a fair price? No, we shouldn't (although I do know that some tightarsed HBers have in that past and more will in the future).

I don't see you buying them bum, that makes you a douche? They are only $3 ea full for phucks sake.

Full of shit beer but.

Yep. I said it.

What I didn't say, however, was that people who don't buy them are douches. The ones who do douche are those who complain about someone doing a fair and reasonable thing. They are the ones whom I declare to be douches.

Good luck with your efforts Spoonta :) I reckon you will get the best price in the Quokka. Just wait till a week after Fathers Day and there will be dozens of dads looking for something to bottle their newly brewed beer and their missus didn't think to get them the Coopers kits with the bonus bottles. :lol:

One homebrew shop in Welshpool are selling them for $1.50 a bottle :eek:

Latest posts

Back