• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Crown 40 Litre Urn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shimple

Reaction score
Got a 1 year old Crown 40L Urn for Sale. Only ever had water in it.

Looking for $150

Is it the ellement exposed or concealed?

hey Paul we must have beer again I've just had too many Belgium's watching the mighty tiges slap the crows ;), I was contemplating brewing/drinking next satdy or sundy (sundy twilight the mighty tiges get to finish the season off with some roo meat :) )

hey Paul we must have beer again I've just had too many Belgium's watching the mighty tiges slap the crows ;), I was contemplating brewing/drinking next satdy or sundy (sundy twilight the mighty tiges get to finish the season off with some roo meat :) )

Sounds good...Let me know which day. Brew system is out of action ATM, being upgraded to 100l system!!!

\watching the mighty tiges slap the crows....

Yep, snatched defeat from the jaws of victory once again. Fair dinkum, my footy team is bloody useless. If there was a premiership for teams that did this, my guys would win the flag for sure....

Anyone know a good courier to use? When i say good i mean cheap. Not pet detective cheap however....

i have used E-go a few times with a good positive strike rate
http://www.e-go.com.au/home.do

best if you can go business to business with them as there pickup is random time and it might mean sitting at home all day waiting for pickup....
i once had a "we can't find the location issue one time" but they kind of refunded / redid the pickup and is was remote area farm pickup problem

BUT pack it well in a solid box.....

bugger it too late to the forum again! oh well...

If for whatever reason the sale falls through i'd be more than happy to buy it Shimple.

Back