Craftbrewer Website - More Difficulties?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraser_john

Go Pies
Reaction score
Noted Friday it was having problems, now today cannot connect at all " proxy server was not able to connect to www.craftbrewer.com.au."

All other sites I can access fine.

Not having any trouble here. Using FF

Works for me using IE

All good from my wankpad ipad...

Working fine here, but there are intermittent access issues, so please just try again a little later if you are having difficulties.
New website is being built as we speak, so hopefully issues like this will be a thing of the past before too long.

cheers Ross

Whats your ISP Dodo owned/affiliated ISPs have been having a lot of issues the past week...
I'm with aanet and I've had to change my DNS to google DNS (8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4) which seems to have resolved a lot of the issues I was having

Whats your ISP Dodo owned/affiliated ISPs have been having a lot of issues the past week...
I'm with aanet and I've had to change my DNS to google DNS (8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4) which seems to have resolved a lot of the issues I was having

Using works internet, so whatever they have, probably Telstra given my knowledge of some other connection stuff here.

Reading the forum when you should be working John? Tuttut! ;)

M'eh. Gotta make sure my years competition planning is all figured out :) Can't let you pip me at the post again due to some slack excuse like moving house again.

As of this morning, cant get past the opening page. Using FF with 2 different ISP.
Can log on and access shopping cart but cant access shopping items.

Has been reported, hopefully back up shortly.
Can't wait for the new site to get finished.

cheers Ross

Back