• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cornelius Kegs And Other Stuff For Private Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alcoholic

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I haven't cooked up a batch in more than 18 months and my new work isn't going to allow me the time required to make really good beer so I am getting rid of some of my home brew gear-

5 x Cornelius Postmix kegs with fittings (couplings, dip tubes good O-rings etc). The type with rubber tops and bottoms, all in good servicable condition - ready to use.

2x plastic carboys for fermenting and lagering. Both with good rubbers, airlocks and taps.

1x stainless steel tap with fittings to connect directly to postmix keg.

There are a few other bits and pieces like gas line fittings, long handled spoons, hydrometer, thermometer, spare O-rings, o-ring lube, 4 ring burner, cleaners etc that I will throw in if someone buys the lot.

If you want any or all of this gear please make me an offer. Pickup only from Croydon, Victoria. ph: 0431 557 319.

Dont need any cornies or fermenters, but PM sent for the misc items

I dont need the misc items so im happy to let them be sold.

I now cant take any of this gear (due to unforseen expenses) , so its up for grabs.

How much are the kegs selling for?

I'm keen on 1 or 2 kegs if there at a good price.

I'm only 5 mins from Croydon in Chirny!

Thanks for the interest everyone, all the gear has been sold.

Happy brewing!

Latest posts

Back