• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Coopers long neck crown seal collection -94 bottles, washed/cleaned, no labels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rendo

WTF
Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers!!

Up for sale/swap/beer is my Coopers bottle collection. All of them are in fantastic condition, cleaned, no labels. Crown seals, thick glass.

I have made some brilliant batches in these babies and they have so much more life left in them, but I no longer have a need for them.

I would love to see them go to a fellow Brewer rather than in the recycling bin, that would be a tragedy.

Does anybody want them for $50?

my arm could be easily twisted for two six packs or so of your finest??? :) :) or whatever.

If there is any chance of pickup tonight, please take the polystyrene boxes too.
tomorrow or Friday morning, But I can’t hold them after that. Unfortunately.

I’m in Lane Cove, NSW.

Attachments

• F6FF3C03-D532-4634-869D-888645C39E9F.jpeg
    F6FF3C03-D532-4634-869D-888645C39E9F.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 1F43A7E1-F2F5-49F8-9450-288A220616AD.jpeg
    1F43A7E1-F2F5-49F8-9450-288A220616AD.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Nooooooo
Bump

Hope to not have to throw these in the recycle bin

Hey Rendo. Sorry, I can’t give you $50 for them, but I’m happy to save them from the yellow bin if no one else makes an offer. Let me know.

Someone please Take them before Tuesday.

Tuesday evening is bin night. It’s going to be heartbreaking.

Rendo

go down to your local woolies and put them in the machine you can at least earn ten bucks.. I remember how I scrounged for bottles for my first home brew batch, now I have crates and crates of pint and longies sitting about gathering dust... not to mention I drink about a case of stubs each week that I dont have a batch kegged.

Good news, the bottles have found a new home. A good brewing home where they will be put to use :)
Happy days. Would have been a total tragedy to recycle those bottles.

Back