• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete 8 Keg Set Up Rockhampton

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gros21

Reaction score
ok i have 8 postmix kegs, taps,lines, quick connects, air up bottle, aftermarket thermostat ect make a offer i have every thing to turna fridge/ chest freezer into a machine of beer awsomeness

thesse all have quick dissconets, lines, ima lecky by trade and rigged upa thermo stat for chest freezer. 2 hand held picnic taps 2 x 2 tap beer fonts.

dead set i bought this but barely used it 4 kegs are still taped up ina group as they came from craft brewer i think it was. mashmaster stainless trays x 2. a stainless flat coil (to pu in bottom of esky)

bought a house that has no room to brew.

yea its all in pieces anything u imparticly wanted a pic of mate?

anyone? will split but not into small items will beat any other prices
keg with free reg
kegs with free dissconnects
ect

ok i have 8 postmix kegs, taps,lines, quick connects, air up bottle.

Just getting back into brewing and I am from Rockhampton as well, I am interested in your stuff quoted if you have any of it left.

cheers

still got it all guys i have either had people agree to buy it then pull out or people just offer stupid prices

still got it all guys i have either had people agree to buy it then pull out or people just offer stupid prices

Tell us how much you would like for it then. The lot or piece by piece. Asking "Make me an offer" and not giving atleast a ballpark figure makes it difficult.

If you want top dollar for secondhand goods, put it on eBay and attempt to sell it. Bound to get what your after, whatever that may be...

if you separate it out, i'd be interested in the fittings/disconnects/tubing. basically first and second photos

4 kegs with disconnects $200 (can do 2 of these packs)
co2 cylinder with reg $300
5 soda strem cylinder with reg $150
fridgemate $60
2 beer disconects $50
2 drip trays $50

4 kegs with disconnects $200 (can do 2 of these packs)
co2 cylinder with reg $300
5 soda strem cylinder with reg $150
fridgemate $60
2 beer disconects $50
2 drip trays $50

I'm in Adelaide and willing to take 4 of the kegs with disconnects off your hands...

Is that cost including postage to 5125 SA. Or how much extra is postage?

PM is prolly better

Thanks

Nev

I wish some of these sort of things would come up for sale in Canberra

mate, i will give you $600 cash for the lot, minus the sodastream stuff and commercial keg adaptors

I can pick up in rocky

Paul

edit spelling

Grrr pretty sure 8kegs are gone. Can sell a reg and bottle 2 u though as well as any thing else u want. If one of 2 buyers of kegs fall through I'll let u know

mate, i will give you $600 cash for the lot, minus the sodastream stuff and commercial keg adaptors

I can pick up in rocky

Paul

edit spelling

Grrr pretty sure 8kegs are gone. Can sell a reg and bottle 2 u though as well as any thing else u want. If one of 2 buyers of kegs fall through I'll let u know

Thanks mate, will see what you got left over, got a mate keen as to get some kegs

Paul

Mate 8 kegs, 1 reg, 50% of fittings and line gone and payed for.
Cylinder 95% full (6kg) with 2nd reg (one not attached to keg)
Drip trays
Some beer line
$90 capper
What ever crud u can carry
$250 pic up

Back