Co2 Tanks In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had my bottles filled by Paul, no problems at all. Even replaced an a part or two in the valve for nothing. It's a fill while you wait service and you should call in advance to make sure he'll be running the CO2 compressor.

i wonder if he would convert my nos bottle....

I've had my bottles filled by Paul, no problems at all. Even replaced an a part or two in the valve for nothing. It's a fill while you wait service and you should call in advance to make sure he'll be running the CO2 compressor.

Cool cheers for that, out of interest have you had it filled elsewhere?

This guy did the same for me. Replaced a guage my toddler smashed for free when he filled my bottle. Good guy.

had my 2.3kg bottle refilled last month at U Brew It in Joondalup, about 30 bucks i think it was. If you want to wait while it is refilled just place the cylinder in the freezer the night before. apparently the colder the better as it is filled quicker and you can get more in.

Pressure Testing Service
Campbell Street, Belmont WA 6104
(08) 9478 1160 ‎

this the chap?

$180 for a 3.5kg cylinder and $20 for a 'swap & go' refill.
Best in town. ;)

Just got my bill from BOC for my yearly rental and nearly soiled my pants ($156.00) .

Are many people still doing business with Paul in Belmont? I'm really considering buying my own 3.5 kg bottle.

Cheers.

Yeah jyo still using Paul. I believe Connor Breware may even be sourcing via them.

Cheers for that, Keifer. It sucks to think that over that last 8 years I've forked out about a grand on bottle rental :unsure:

I got a 5kg converted fire extinguisher from http://www.eversafefire.com.au/"]Eversafe[/url] in Maddington for $160. I was getting it refilled by Paul in Belmont but last time went to http://www.ase.net.au/]ASE[/url] in Canning Vale and I think it cost about the same if not cheaper. Couldn't believe what they were asking for a fill at the homebrew stores.

Latest posts

Back