Co2 Cylinders Cheap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kleiny

There is no Charge for Awesomeness
Reaction score
I went to a local gas supplier yesterday and asked about CO2 cylinders

He said he has a supplier and has been supplying to one bloke already in the bendigo area.

Any way he gave me cost today of $70 to buy the cylinder(no rent :D ) + $50 to fill and just $50 to refill after.

This is a great deal and if it comes through i am very impressed.

Also he reckons he can get gas mixers such as 50% Nitrogen 50% CO2, who knows if he can, but what a deal.

I should know early next week if he can come through or not, (if anybody is interested i will keep them informed).

Kleiny

He said he has a supplier and has been supplying to one bloke already in the bendigo area.

Any way he gave me cost today of $70 to buy the cylinder(no rent :D ) + $50 to fill and just $50 to refill after.

Also he reckons he can get gas mixers such as 50% Nitrogen 50% CO2, who knows if he can, but what a deal.

I should know early next week if he can come through or not, (if anybody is interested i will keep them informed).

Kleiny
This would be an awsome deal if he comes through for you kleiny.
Please keep me informed.
Reg

Seems like at this stage it will and he is pretty happy to supply so i will keep you in the loop Reg

I did say D size, good cylinders, great Boobs :p

But untili see what he can get first hand i dont know for sure.

Kleiny

for those in canberra, you can get a 6kg bottle for $150 deposit, so costs you nothing but $50 to fill and refill, get your $150 back when you dont want it anymore. anyone interested PM me.

Good work cozmo sounds great for anybody in your area

Thats to good to be true hope you guys score that deal, i payed $330 new for mine.

Nice one if he comes through.

Would it be possible to get one of the Co2/Nitrogen cylinders up to Qld? Would a courier carry them? But then again getting it refilled up here would be an issue I guess...

Bugger....

Cheers

Sully

Kleiny

Kleiny

Im in the bendigo area , Would love to get one of theses...

any idea if they will fill cylinders or extinguisher already in possesion klieny ??

sounds like a great deal. I'm in Geelong but if that comes through i'd be more than happy to travel to Bendigo for it. Let me know how it goes...

Hey,

Sounds like a good deal! I was just about to buy a $300 my keg on legs, but this is clearly a far better deal!

Keen to hear if it works out!

Cheers.

Keep me in the loop also Kleiny.

Top darts

Rook

Kleiny,

awsome news! I'll be in for one as well, maybe even two!!! I can have my brother pick up for me (South Mandurang).

I'll watch this thread or PM me.

John

Kleiny is a fire fighter in Bendigo so he might be a little busy for a while.

I am sure he will get back to us when he can.

Back