Co2 Bottle Refills

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Guys,
Looking to refill my gas bottle, any suggestions in Brisbane. I would prefer not to frequent the duopoly unless absolutely necessary.

Cheers

Paul

Hey Paul, It depends on where / who you got it from?

hmm I am also in brisbane and require a refill. I got a bottle from BOC in January last year. if I take it back for a refill are they going to charge me rental from January this year (12 months after I first got the bottle) or from the day I take it in?

hmm I am also in brisbane and require a refill. I got a bottle from BOC in January last year. if I take it back for a refill are they going to charge me rental from January this year (12 months after I first got the bottle) or from the day I take it in?

Surely you must be paying rental already?? - It starts from the day you collect it & doesn't stop until returned.

++++

Paul,

There's a fire extinguisher mob down the road from me that fills bottles, but I guess it depends on what it is & whether it's in date or not.

cheers Ross

Hi Ross,
It is a proper 9kg Gas Bottle that is still in date, could you PM / email me the name of this mob?

Cheers
Paul

What about in Adelaide? anywhere else other than the place down at Lonsdale?

Ross, I paid for a years rental when I first got the bottle then moved house soon after. they've probably been sending me bills but I've never even thought about it till now.

on another note, it would be good to catch up with you again soon Ross, your hospitality was outstanding.

Ross, I paid for a years rental when I first got the bottle then moved house soon after. they've probably been sending me bills but I've never even thought about it till now.

on another note, it would be good to catch up with you again soon Ross, your hospitality was outstanding.

Mate, you're welcome over anytime, I work from home - just give us a call first... :beer:

Cheers Ross

Mate, you're welcome over anytime, I work from home - just give us a call first
awww.. can't I just rock up at 3am and get stuck into your tasty brews and play some pinnies??? just kidding. I'll wait till I have some tasty brew ready to be drunk then I'll be round for a few for sure.

I've actually got about 15L of a very big pilsner sitting here. I brewed it in January I think. or even last year. It started at 1056 and came down to 1020. I'd say it's about a ~45 IBU bitterness. big beer by my standards. it spent alot of it's life frozen, but I've thawed it now and it tastes good. once I get this gas bottle (getting back on topic) I'll gas it up. I think it could benefit from some high carbonation and ice cold serving temp.

Latest posts

Back