• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cluster Hops Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tones71

Reaction score
Hi All,

Like others I have dug up and divided my rhizomes this weekend.
I have 6 larger and 3 smaller cluster rhizomes available. Pictures can be seen at
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/tonyhall71/...feat=directlink

I am chasing $25 for each of the larger rhizomes and $20 for the smaller, delivered to you. Like others I think the postage is going to be an Express Post package and will place the rhizomes in a snaplock bag along with coir to keep it moist. Can't post to WA or Tas as I am in Sydney. Please add your username to the list below next to the rhizome number you would like (the pictures are labelled) and I will PM you with banking details.
Larger

Smaller

Tony

Larger
1. BribieG one rhizome
4.Adamski21

Smaller
1.ekul

Ekul you deleted Adamski naughty boy. Tones you are going to have to police this thread (not having a shot, it happens all the time in bulk buys when people are posting and reposting a list, sort of like Chinese whispers (not Chinese Hops) :p )

Larger
1. BribieG one rhizome
2. _WALLACE_
4.Adamski21

Smaller
1.ekul

Ekul you deleted Adamski naughty boy. Tones you are going to have to police this thread (not having a shot, it happens all the time in bulk buys when people are posting and reposting a list, sort of like Chinese whispers (not Chinese Hops) :p )

Thanks Guys.. PM sent to the first 4 with bank details.

Do hops HAVE to grow upwards or can they be trained along wires along a six foot fence?

Do hops HAVE to grow upwards or can they be trained along wires along a six foot fence?

Six-foot fence should work well. I trained mine out horizontally along three lengths of heavy twine. The top one was about six foot high. I got a very good crop in my first harvest. Picking was easy, too.

I'm in.

Larger
1. BribieG one rhizome
2. _WALLACE_
3. BCP
4.Adamski21

Smaller
1.ekul

I'm in. My wife just said get that rhizome instead. I know nothing.

Larger
1. BribieG one rhizome
2. _WALLACE_
4.Adamski21
5. BCP

Smaller
1.ekul

Larger
1. BribieG one rhizome
2. _WALLACE_
4.Adamski21
5. BCP

Smaller
1.ekul
3.Leigh

I received my rhizome today. It was healthy and looks full ofhealth. Thanks Tony!

Thanks Everyone... All rhizomes gone now. Waiting to hear back from one still but I think all are now sold or swapped.

Larger
1. BribieG one rhizome
2. _WALLACE_
3. Verbyla
4.Adamski21
5. BCP

Smaller
1.ekul
3.Leigh

Back