• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Chest Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowie in space

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a 160L Fisher and Paykal Chest freezer I'd like to get rid of and thought of you guys first. It's been years since I was on here, but I seem to remember brewers doing chest freezer conversions. Am i right in thinking you remove the top/lid of the freezer? The only reason I ask is that the freezer doesn't appear to have the greatest seal. It does work, and it does freeze things but it doesn't look 100% so I don't want to put it on gumtree/marketplace as I don't want to sell something that doesn't look perfect. But if anyone wants it let me know and I can get some pics to you. I'm in Wynnum, Brisbane and moving north in a few weeks. I'd be looking for about $150. Cheers, Bowie

G'day Bowie, it's not good enough for gumtree but it's good enough for us?

That's good of you to think of us 😂😂

G'day Bowie, it's not good enough for gumtree but it's good enough for us?

That's good of you to think of us 😂😂

Hahaha, I was waiting for that! In all seriousness though, if the conversion requires some modifying of the lid, it's worthwhile putting it out there :)

Back