Chest Freezer Copper Coil Fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi guys similar post but new post to last sorry to piss anybody off,
i have got my copper coil in chest freezer working ace i have used 12.7x.91mm copper tubing not sure of the size i need a fitting to join the end of the copper to beer line i think it is 6mm od do the john guest fittings accomodate a few different sizes automatically if u know what i mean cause i improvised with tape and hose clamps and is sprang a l;eak pressur i guess, what is the best way to join the beer line and copper together any suggstions sorry for bad spelling but got a few icy cold bevos in before writing post

No, this is the same as the last topic, and since we told you last time not to start a new topic when you've already got one running, we're not going to answer it here. Ask in the old thread.

geez LC :huh: , should we lynch him now or after lunch !

OUCH x 2!

A few more corpses for collection LC?

OUCH x 2!

A few more corpses for collection LC?

Not only is this the third thread he has started on the same subject this week, but it is not the only forum he has posted these questions on...

I have to agree with yardy, lets lynch him after lunch! :ph34r:

Not only is this the third thread he has started on the same subject this week, but it is not the only forum he has posted these questions on...

I have to agree with yardy, lets lynch him after lunch! :ph34r:

I think what Yardy means Kevin is that Lethalcorpse' response was quite harsh, not that he was eager for a lynchin'!

But after reading the 3 threads, they are pretty darn close - I agree with one thread per topic too!

Cheers,

Sean

No doubt Sean. I completely understood he was being sarcastic, as was I.

i have got my copper coil in chest freezer working ace

Matt, I'm confused - you say it's working ace but you're after a part to connect it to the beer line? Is it working (as in chilling down the brewskies) or did you mean it just looks like it'll work good in the freezer?

Cheers
PP

Well, I tried to be gentle in his other thread, and he didn't take the hint. Obviously got the message this time though.

no doubt that this whole show should be deleted and probably will, i was just thinking that the bloke has something like 20 posts under his belt and should be cut a bit of slack, 2bobs :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back