Cheapish Fermenters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roach

brasserie de cancrelat
Reaction score
dropped into the local Brewcraft at Salisbury Downs to grab a small airlock($4.25 ^$&*%&^^%$) and noticed they had fully fitted out 30 litre plastic fermenters with a free kit for $29.95. Dunno what the kit is, but would be OK for building up starters. Sounds like a good price - the HBS guy suggested they were selling em at cost.

For those that are into malt shovel kits they were selling 2 for $20(slightly better for starters :D .

Cheers
roach

BTW, I am in no way affiliated with Brewcraft and actually prefer to support HBS's that support AG'ers. - only go there for essential oil essences. They don't sell any grain nor do they sell liquid yeast <_< .

u have a choice of two different Tooheys Kits - Draught or Pale....

Globe imports or Ggarganis Bros have Taps & Airlocks for $1.75.....I just stock up 10 of each at a time

Cheers
JSB

i seen the add int he messanger it a good price for a racking fermenter or a new brewer who can use pet bottles i got me brother one to start of from their @ the salisbury Plains shop and the young lad there has done all grain brews but is going to other hbs to get his grain

Grumpy's sell 32 litre fermenters (used only once for microbrewery yeast cultivation) for $15.

tdh

Back