Cheap Plastic Fermenters In Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterS

Reaction score
I got to the stage in my brewing that I needed to replace my 23L plastic fermenters. I find that 23L is not realy big enough for Primary Fermentation in AG. After some research I discovered that I can buy a 30L plastic fermenter cheaper than a 23L one from my local HBS. I found that some wholesale distributors are willing to sell you one or two items if you pick it up yourself. If you are in Brisbane, you might be intersted to know that I just purchased two 30L Carboy & Lid Natural Atlas Plastic Fermenters for $30.91 incl GST from: Malcolm Paul Sales, wholesale distributors of plastic products 1876 Ipswich Rd Rocklea. Ph: 07 3277 7835. They are food grade plastic and I see no difference from what you buy from the HBS for twice the price at least. Thay also have 60l if you are interested and other plastic goodies handy in the brewery. The usual story, I am just a satisfied customer etc etc..

:chug:
PeterS....

I have got some stuff from them, both for brewing and for the shop, they seem pretty good to deal with, and yeah the price is great..

As always if a business is prepared to support us, lets make sure we support them

there web

Peter Shane said:
I got to the stage in my brewing that I needed to replace my 23L plastic fermenters. I find that 23L is not realy big enough for Primary Fermentation in AG. After some research I discovered that I can buy a 30L plastic fermenter cheaper than a 23L one from my local HBS. I found that some wholesale distributors are willing to sell you one or two items if you pick it up yourself. If you are in Brisbane, you might be intersted to know that I just purchased two 30L Carboy & Lid Natural Atlas Plastic Fermenters for $30.91 incl GST from: Malcolm Paul Sales, wholesale distributors of plastic products 1876 Ipswich Rd Rocklea. Ph: 07 3277 7835. They are food grade plastic and I see no difference from what you buy from the HBS for twice the price at least. Thay also have 60l if you are interested and other plastic goodies handy in the brewery. The usual story, I am just a satisfied customer etc etc..

PeterS....
[post="69140"][/post]​

Good purchase Peter, but not half price, my hbs sells the 30L at either $34 or $36 inc. & if you're a regular buyer they discount again - just paid $30 for mine complete with airlock & tap... :D

Cheers... Ross

Ross said:
Peter Shane said:

PeterS....
[post="69140"][/post]​

Good purchase Peter, but not half price, my hbs sells the 30L at either $34 or $36 inc. & if you're a regular buyer they discount again - just paid $30 for mine complete with airlock & tap... :D

Cheers... Ross
[post="69193"][/post]​
Alas it is half price because he bought 2 for $30 :p

i need to wash the sleep out my eyes - lol - Bloody good purchase Peter :D

Back