Cheap Copper

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And didn't that come with an immersion chiller anyway Paul? I'll give 20 bux for it.

yeah it did, it is now my herms coil, I couldnt justify paying $110 for copper when i only need half

you can buy a plate chiller for $115

Paul

Got it, Bibra Lake has plenty left. :beer: big saving considering the shelf price was $99.00

Thanks Mikey for the heads up on this :super:

wasn't there a recall on copper last year sometime ??? maybe its old stock..

cheers

Morley, WA Bunnings has 18m copper coil for $39, and 6m for $15. From memory, they used to stock Australian copper, but these are all from China so maybe they are just from a cheaper source? And we all know that products from China are quality... :rolleyes:

Anyway, they had plenty left, literally a few hundred coils of the 6m and probably about 10 coils of the 18m. Pricing is marked on the shelves with the regular Bunnings stickers so it doesn't look like it's a sale or clearing old stock. It's down the back near the stormwater pipe and the plumbing/PVC accessories.

Reminds me of a fine I got out of.
offered $50 bucks, now thats a cheap copper!!

I couldn't find it in S/E Melbourne, they had the 3mtrs for $10 but the 18mtrs was $119.

Back