• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cheap And Free. Everything To Be Picked Up From Broadview Sa 5083

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojai

Reaction score
Hi,
I am giving up homebrew for now due to lack of space.

FREE:
Garbage bag full of Coopers PET bottles and Coopers glass longnecks - bottles have been rinsed.

16kg JW pale malt

19kg Wey Pilsner Malt

2x 20L Bunnings Fermenters w/ taps*

1x 25L Coopers Fermenter w/tap and stick on thermometer*

Coopers hydrometer*

More Bottles*

CHEAP:

Superautomatica bench top bottle capper* (RRP $59.00) - barely used, as new condition. Make me an offer.

That's all I think, PM me or reply to this thread, first in best dressed. Everything must be picked up from BROADVIEW SA 5083. I won't turn down beer as an even trade for the giveaways (not essential, just saying ;) ).

*All items with the asterix next to their title are currently at my dad's place, they will be available for pick up in two weeks or so.

you lucky SA bastards - but I guess it evens out - you live in SA, the Backwater :p

nice metal slug avatar :) I don't mind Adelaide, for a quiet city it's alright.

you lucky SA bastards - but I guess it evens out - you live in SA, the Backwater :p

yes bugger living in the backwaters here, where we actually get to own our houses at about a third the cost of the sydney ants nest , bugger what will i spend that couple of extra hundred thousand dollars on, oh well i guess just enjoying the backwaters here,

cheers
fergi

There should have been an intervention. Friends going around and finding space for brewing. There is always space.
A sad story. I hope you get back to brewing in the near future.

'OLDS2006' sent the first PM for the free stuff and the capper, so hopefully he's best dressed also.

Barry, to be honest I don't have time to brew anyway, I work or paint art constantly and brewing beer isn't relaxing or fun with zero energy, all I want to do is drink beer in my free time :) I will get back into it though, once life slows down.

Sorry to all that missed out.

Oh I forgot about hops, I have about 200g or so of assorted hops, all kept in the freezer for 6 months. Again, pick up from my place in Broadview SA, but the winner will be decided by their answer to the following question (not expecting an essay):

What does Australia day mean to you?

Oh I forgot about hops, I have about 200g or so of assorted hops, all kept in the freezer for 6 months. Again, pick up from my place in Broadview SA, but the winner will be decided by their answer to the following question (not expecting an essay):

Australia Day means a day off to watch the cricket.... heard that somewhere.

Nige

What Australia day means to me: being half pissed on little creatures pale ale, james squire IPA, and barons black wattle ale, typing out a massive paragraph or nonsense, and then deleting it all and instead typing out that you were half pissed on lcpa, jsipa, and barons black wattle ale...

Someone else can have the hops haha

Australia Day means I get called up to help a mate out with something at his place which just happens to be in Broadview, meaning I miss out on heaps of free brewing stuff just down the road from my place. At least I scored a carton of Pales for my troubles.

Haha, all good responses. Goofinder, if you're close you're welcome to swing by and grab them. PM me your mobile and I'll sms my address.

On a more serious note...
Today has been a pretty special Aussie Day for me.
Watched my Irish other half and her two kids become Australian Citizens this morning, they have been here seven years.
A very proud moment for me that's for sure!

Nige :)

The destruction & decimation of an entire culture for Imperialist gain, and the supression of our forefather's bloodletting.

Oh, and a day off work! YES !

Back