• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ball lock & A type keg19L, Magnum bottles, A type coupler. Free st

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nainsook

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I have: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]- One 19L ball lock keg. With a bonus seal kit. (not that it needs it.) $75[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]- Two 19L kegs with an A type couple. In good condition. $55 each of $100 for the two and I will throw in the wrench I use to open and close [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]- An A type coupler with commercial snap lock fittings. $50[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]- Magnum bottles 1.5L x20. They are old champagne bottles. With the larger size capper to seal them. $30 or some of your finest brewed beers.[/SIZE]

STC temp controller, for fridge or freezer. Free to who ever takes any of the above. Only one so first in best dressed.

Harp beer tap handles free

Range of brewing chemicals: Potassium meta bisulphate, Iodophore, Tartaric acid, Phosphoric acid, calcium and sulphur carbonate, iodine, diamonium phosphate and others. Again, free to who ever buys one of the above.

Pick up is Lindfield, Sydney.

thumb_IMG_3914_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3923_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3926_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3935_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3945_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3947_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3929_1024.jpg

IMG_4038.JPG

IMG_4037.JPG

PM for ball lock and magnums.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Just the A type coupler and snap lock fittings left. The other stuff has sold. thanks for your interest. [/SIZE]

Back