Bundy Floods

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_3187.JPG

wow thats mental, that photo really puts it into proportion yardy

Probably doesnt help by the fact that the early settlers seemed to have the mentality of "Ooohhhh here's a lovely flat section of land by the river bend.... unpack the horses, we're building a town!"

As much as they looked, they just couldn't find a hill with a river on it for a water supply :lol:

Screwy

Getting a little out of hand and personal here guys, I've cleaned this up a bit so let's keep it to the charitable and friendly discussion it started as please, this is after all a disaster.

Aww... I was going to post this:

like_where_this_thread_is_going_jpg.jpg

Good luck up there fellas. That is a metric shit-load of water.

Hey Kev I think youll find that Paradise Dam has a 300 000 mega litre capacity, still a lot of water though.

The News Mail report on the dam spillage could be correct 300 000 x 256% = 768 000 holy shit. :blink:

How's Gooburrum Kev, have family there.

Screwy

Not sure, I'm guessing although it is pretty low out that way they are far enough from the main river. Yardy would be the best one to get any news from as he is out that end of town. Sorry can;t be anymore help.

QldKev

Back