• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bull And Raven Cask Off Ticket

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bakes

Reaction score
Hey all brewers.
I've had a mate pull out of coming up to Woodend for the Bull and Raven Cask Off and his ticket is up for grabs. I'm leaving Melbourne town on the V/Line at just after Midday (that's today by the way) to go to and return from Holgate. If you want the ticket, you're more than welcome to join in. Asking for std ticket price of $50. For interests sake the train up and back is about $20, although we may be getting a ride back (which you're welcome to be a part of) which will be less hassle than dealing with a train when slightly cut. Give me (Brendan) a call on 0408 543 326 as I'll be away from my computer for the rest of the day. Guaranteed gags* all day long with the group (only 3 of us) you'll be a part of.

*The seller of this ticket cannot guarantee all the gags won't be 'in' jokes, but will endeavour to fill you in whenever and wherever possible.

Hey all brewers.
I've had a mate pull out of coming up to Woodend for the Bull and Raven Cask Off and his ticket is up for grabs. I'm leaving Melbourne town on the V/Line at just after Midday (that's today by the way) to go to and return from Holgate.

The trip up to Holgate is a great little train journey ... once you work out where platform 9 3/4 is :huh:
(who ever heard of platorms having an A and B end - caused us to miss the first train and lose an hour's drinking time)

The beer should be great as I know that they will have at least 6 cask ales on.

BTW fully affiliated as we suppied all the hand pumps, cask taps etc.

Dave

Latest posts

Back