Bulk Buy In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bulk buy for what? Grain? If so Im interested if someone is organizing!

I would also be interested in a grain bulk buy

ah yeah prob should of said what for...

bulk buy for grains, I'm after Weyermann pilsner & pale wheat

ah yeah prob should of said what for...

bulk buy for grains, I'm after Weyermann pilsner & pale wheat

Keen on a sack of Otter, or english style ale malt, or any ale malt that is somewhat englishy or can be tricked up as such. In other words i like english bitters so if i can get a product i can turn into something like that, i'm in.

Would a bulk buy require bulk of one type of grain or would it be the number of sacks in total of any grain? (sorry never been part of a bulk buy apart from the AHB shirts, in that I had a choice).

Cheers,
D80

^^^^^^^not sure mate, never done this before either

West Coast brewers is in the middle of a grain buy at the moment. Look up their website and go along to the next meeting. The buy is members only, but they are always keen to enrol new members and your $70 will get you lots of good clues from a great bunch of people as well as good prices on ingredients.

Hey guys, I'm willing to purchase the grain in bulk and pass on the savings if anyone is interested. I would have to purchase 30 bags of grain and the price would start from $45 per 25kg up to $120 Per 25kg. It's from http://www.craftbrewer.com.au so you can see what you are after and the prices and I will try and get a mixed pallet of grain. I make Pilsners and pale ales so most of my grain will be light malted grains but if you require specialty grains then that's fine. let me know if your interested Send PM otherwise I might not receive your request. I'm in the hills (Maida Vale) and you would need to come pick up the grain. no Members fees with me.

Mal.

Looks likely this will go ahead early December.

I won't require any payments up front like most bulk buys as I would use the grain myself if a order was cancelled.

Malko

Looks likely this will go ahead early December.

I won't require any payments up front like most bulk buys as I would use the grain myself if a order was cancelled.

Malko

Did this happen?

If not i need to get down to the LHBS to get another sack.

1 brew left in my base grain stocks.

Cheers,
D80

Haven't heard anything Adam probably best you get on your bike and head down the LHBS <_<

for all the ******* around nevs is just easyer and cheaper than trying to sort out a bulk buy

Your probably right Spoonta, but at the time Nev had no grain in stock as he had just started back up after his illness.

Latest posts

Back