Brisbane Spring Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see you Saturday morning mate.............must be my shout first up I suppose.................no beers over 9% before 10.30am though :p

I'll see you Saturday morning mate.............must be my shout first up I suppose.................no beers over 9% before 10.30am though :p

I suppose one lite beer to get started won't kill us :D

Does Bitter Suite stock "Hair of the Dog"?
Edit: Adam

I've noticed that PocketBeers and Bconnery do not appear on the list....................I shall PM <_<

I've noticed that PocketBeers and Bconnery do not appear on the list....................I shall PM <_<

I've found a visit with a short piece of scaff tube normally does the trick. ;)

I've found a visit with a short piece of scaff tube normally does the trick. ;)

Already on to it Batz..............have the alibi and everything worked out.

I think PB is in the naughty corner in the dog's house ;) .
(or trying to avoid it)

I hope you've packed your spare liver Perry......................A certain sponsor of this site has been trying to tempt me to the Tipplers opening on Friday night but I have remained strong...................that function plus the crawl could only end in either the emergency room or the family court...............or both <_<

I think PB is in the naughty corner in the dog's house ;) .
(or trying to avoid it)

There's nothing like a Brissy Spring Pub Crawl to fix that!

supernanny_1380196c.jpg

No 21 Greenhorn new guy Ash now NO GO,have to work boys sorry 1 of my staff has been given 1 month of by his doc stress leave.{give me a f***en break}

Boys my liver is fairly shot after a week of brewing at Holgate, plus I have work commitments on that night, it's not looking good...

Bah! Work shmirk...................

Boys my liver is fairly shot after a week of brewing at Holgate, plus I have work commitments on that night, it's not looking good...

Pull up the pants mate, it's only a little pubcrawl :ph34r:
PS: it was supposed to be brewing - not drinking :D

Sorry one of my chickens has a headache so maybe a no go.

Have a good one guys

OK chicken now minus a head and headache fixed.

I'm in :icon_chickcheers:

Now stop it you pikers.

Latest posts

Back