Brewing supplies Adelaide Hills

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At present I'm only setup for kits but I did check them out the other day, will remember them when I undoubtedly expand my brewing down the track :)

Nige stocks LME and fresh hops (at very bloody competitive prices) so you can make that step up from K & K to extracts. Wont be long before you've go the itch to AG!!

Gryphon Brewing said:
What in person? I will have to order some stuff.
Nev
Need to check your postcode Nev,
May be over your way late April visiting the son and granddaughter, should catch up.

Im reviving this because Mt Barker seems to be getting a few brew shops now.

According to Google there are now 3 place,

Brewcraft (havnt been in yet cause they're not cheap), Ill be forced to go one day im sure. Never bought grain from them so Im not to sure on the quality if they even have it.

Mt Barker Brewing supplies, I went in and they wanted $9 a kg for grain. 1kg bags were the only size. Very very fresh packet yeasts though also $6.75 is a bit pricey on that. No liquid yeast at all. A few blackrock kits I didnt even check the prices though so probably a bit up there. Heaps of fittings and stuff....

Another place is popping up on a google search called Adelaide Hills Brewing supplies on Mclaren Street, Mount Barker

Anyone been to the Adelaide Hills Brewing supplies place its possibly just for wine....?

Brewmaker at Holden Hill has a good supply,be good place to have a look at.

Brewcraft are terrible. Overpriced, only dry yeast, can't mill grain and the people working there know nothing about brewing to top it off. "Hey mate, need a yeast for a wheat beer, would you recommend the safale or the mangrove jacks do you think?" "They are all the same mate..." Righto.

Beerbelly are the go in my view. Great range, competitive pricing, good online shop, will mill recipe to order and delivery is a flat $6 anywhere in adelaide metro.

Killer Brew said:
Beerbelly are the go in my view. Great range, competitive pricing, good online shop, will mill recipe to order and delivery is a flat $6 anywhere in adelaide metro.
I got a delivery from Beerbelly yesterday - 9kg of various spec malts, 2 packs of hops and 2 dry yeasts. It came to $81 which included the delivery charge of $6.50 (it would cost me more than that in fuel to drive there & back).
The same order from Brewcraft would have come to $101 - and I'd have to go and get it!

Latest posts

Back