Brewing Network Poll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone listening to The Brewing Network?

• I have never listened.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have listened once.

• I try to listen whenever possible.

• I never miss a show!

• I'm not wearing any pants.

• Total voters
i would very strongly prefer to download the mp3 podcast style. trying to connect to a mp3 stream at a particualr time is not always possible, especially as timezones vary.i would have thought this would be easier on your bandwidth as well. have you thought of setting up a torrent ?

regards

redbeard said:
i would very strongly prefer to download the mp3 podcast style. trying to connect to a mp3 stream at a particualr time is not always possible, especially as timezones vary.i would have thought this would be easier on your bandwidth as well. have you thought of setting up a torrent ?

regards
[post="67023"][/post]​

The Brewing Network's new web site is very close to being completed. When it is, all past shows will be available there for downloads as mp3 files. Podcasting is definitely something the Network wants to do (and you Aussies seem especially keen on the idea) but bear in mind the Network is being put together by a small group of homebrewers with limited resources and real jobs to deal with, as well. I'm sure podcasting on the Network will happen, it's just a matter of when. All good things come in time ;-)

Sunday's The Brewing Network Show is replaying right now (12:45 p.m. Pacific)

www.thebrewingnetwork.com

is it going to be replayed or was it a once only, ? im just getting music right now

fstbttms said:
Sunday's The Brewing Network Show is replaying right now (12:45 p.m. Pacific)

www.thebrewingnetwork.com
[post="67257"][/post]​

I said in my vote that I have not listened yet. I also qualified my statement that I am interested. It seems that after my research I am unable to even listen to the replay. I guess, the bottom line is to wait until the new web page is up and download an mp3 from the archive or wait for podcast.

PeterS....

i just had a look at the brewing networks BBS seems they are having problems with the replay, BIt of a pain in the butt, but i think we need to be patiant with these guys, they are new to it, and have normal jobs too.....Ive listened to every show, and it realy is worth while....They assure us when they have sorted out the problem it will run on replay all weekend...........

If i could get my server working properly i would add my archives for you all to listen to, but my download speed sux

To qualify my "haven't listened" vote, I will be keen to listen to the mp3 archive.
I can put a DMZ in my network, then I could let oz upload to an ftp site and others can get the files that way if people want?

good idea, email me the details and i can add them tonight when i get home

Ok I'll just have to set it all up.

Have to pick another network card for the ipcop box, will be able to do so tomorrow morning.

I can put a DMZ in my network, then I could let oz upload to an ftp site and others can get the files that way if people want?

No can do at the moment. Purchased an extra network card (required 3 to create a DMZ, sorry don't want my network to be pillaged), tried to load up the firewall/router (IPCop) only to find the %$@^!! old box I was planning on using will not boot, not matter what I do, from the BIOS beeps, the memory is screwed. Couldn't source any spares from work. I have a spare lappie but I can only get 2 network devices on it. Sorry.

I have a recording of last weeks show as well (if you don't Oz) that I could upload if you get your FW sorted nonicman.
I've got my radio ripper working well now so can record the weekly shows no probs.

Beers,
Doc

Latest posts

Back