• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brewing gear, keg fridge, bar and beer engines

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendo

Tap-whore
Reaction score
hey folks

Long time since I have posted on here, but I have a heap of brewing stuff gathering dust the last 5 or so years since I took on brewing as a profession and with a new baby on the way, I need to make some room.

All gear is located in Croydon, Victoria and happy to answer any questions or arrange a time to inspect. Also willing to work with you on price - particularly if you are looking to package up multiple items.

50l Brewhouse - $1,200

2 tier 3v (hlt, mlt, kettle) brewery. Hlt and kettle have 3 ring gas burners attached to the bottom for great heat control. March pump mounted to stand, with silicon hose and cam locks throughout. Mounted two stage water filtration plumbed to hlt to give you great tasting water. Bullet proof system that I made a lot of good beer on and had great success at comps with. A lot of love and time has gone into this one.

View media item 10858
View media item 10859
Mill - $ 150 SOLD pending pick up

Quickly crushes your grain bill

View media item 10865
110l Kettle, 32 Jet Mongolian and hp reg - $250

Big stainless kettle with stainless pick up tube and welded ball valve. 32 jet Mongolian burned on stand with high pressure reg - this monster can hit the boil quick.

View media item 10869
View media item 10870
160l mash tun - $120 SOLD pending pick up

Big arse mash tun and slotted copper manifold that is easily broken down for cleaning. No holes drilled in esky, so can also be converted back to esky for general use.

View media item 10878
View media item 10879
View media item 10880
Monster keg fridge $1300

550l chest freezer with super solid wooden collar and 8 perlick taps. Holds and insane 12 kegs with gas manifolds so all kegs can be on gas at once. Non return valves throughout, stainless drip tray and temp control - cost well over $2k to put together.

14 kegs available - all ball lock. Will need a clean - $40 each. Will discount for bulk or package in with keg fridge.

View media item 10883
View media item 10881
Gas bottle and reg $150

Kegs on legs swap and go CO2 bottle and micro magic reg. Non return valve to protect your reg.

View media item 10850
Bar - $250

Solid custom built bar, black butte top with drawers and cupboards for all your storage needs. Super solid!!

18 English beer towels and 5 rubber backed beer runners - $50 for the lot.

Ferment fridge - $$150 SOLD pending pick up

500l fridge, with temp mate controller. Can hold 4 fermenters. No shelves.

View media item 10875
Beer Engines and pressure valves One non working sold, two avail

Three English beer engines/hand pumps. One working ($300), the other two need some attention ($150 each). Not easy to find here in Oz and all three have pressure drop valves allowing you to run pressurised kegs in the systems. Take all 3 for $450 - stupidly cheap.

View media item 10885
I also have an extensive collection of pump clips - over 40 for $50.

View media item 10887
Plate chiller and fittings - $60 SOLD pending pick up

View media item 10862
Grain storage - $15 each, $60 for all 6 2 SOLD pending pick up

Approx 50-60l each, hold over a bag of grain. Good seals.

View media item 10863
Rims coil and controller - $60 SOLD pending pick up

Unfinished project - stainless rims coil plumbed in a water bath with controller and temp
Probe.

View media item 10868
Flasks and stir plates

4 different sized flasks - $50 for the lot SOLD pending pick up
Home made stir plate - $10
Digital home brew stir plate $30 SOLD pending pick up

View media item 10853
Counter pressure filler $40

View media item 10884
Yeast growing tools - $30

Pressure cooker, inoculation loops and test tubes

Other stuff

Lots of other stuff up for grabs

Immersion element - $25 SOLD pending pick up
Scales - $20 SOLD pending pick up
Filter housing - $10
60l fermenter - 20 SOLD pending pick up
25/30l fermenters (x5) - $10 each
No chill cubes/jerry cans (x5) - $10 each

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers

Brendo

Last edited:
I'll take one of the $150 beer engines. I can pick it up next weekend. If you get an offer for all 3 before then, then so be it.

I can't see the pics,unfortunately. Might be a phone app thing? Might have to bring out the computer tonight when I get home from work

I can't see the pics,unfortunately. Might be a phone app thing? Might have to bring out the computer tonight when I get home from work
pics definitely there via the website - could be a phone app thing. maybe try access via mobile web instead. Have requested admin to change the album privacy from members to everyone too in order to make it easier for peeps.

I'll take one of the $150 beer engines. I can pick it up next weekend. If you get an offer for all 3 before then, then so be it.

Just had an offer on one non working - so you can have the other one if you are still interested. Just let me know.

alright, given I can no longer edit the original post, here is an updated list of what is still available.

1. 50l brewhouse - $1200
2. Mill - $150
3. 110l Kettle and mongolian burner - $250
4. Keg fridge - $1300
5. CO2 gas bottle and reg - $150
6. 11 kegs @ $40 each
7. Bar - $250 here is a better picture so you can see what you are buying. Can be disassembled for ease of transport.

46880967_10158142905648782_1200187465080504320_n.jpg

8. Working beer engine and pressure valve (also have some sparklers and hose to throw in) $300
9. Beer engine pump clips - $40
10. 60l Grain storage bins - x 4 - $15 each or all 4 for $45
11.home made stir plate - $10
12. Counter pressure filler - $40
13. Yeast growth kit (loops, test tubes and pressure cooker) - $30
14. Filter housing - $10
15. 25-30l fermentors - 3 left - $10 each, all for $20
16. Oxygen assembly (reg and stone - bottle empty) - $20
17. No chill cubes/jerry cans - $10 each

Open to reasonable offers on all of this kit - so come at me with your best shot. All available for immediate inspection and pick up for serious buyers.

Cheers,

Brendo

Last edited:
Hi Brendo , interested in having a look at the bar, but the image isn't showing

Hi Brendo , interested in having a look at the bar, but the image isn't showing
Hey mate - can you see any of the pictures?

People have had issues if not viewing via the www interface and using an app instead.

Otherwise I will email you some pics.

How rough would postage be on the grain storage drums? I'm after 2.

How rough would postage be on the grain storage drums? I'm after 2.

Where are you located mate? I would think it would be very expensive - they aren’t heavy - but the size/volume would make it costly - prob more then I am selling the drums for.

Happy to give you dimensions if you want to check it out. 350mm diameter by 700mm tall. Weigh about 3kg empty.

Shit i meant to put postcode in my original post. I'll see what our freight guys can do it for, cheers.

Back